Wednesday, August 31, 2016

BOC (wk. 8) Soft Skills

BOC Week 8: Five plus Five Soft Skills


"My knowledge of wardrobe styling and fashion analysis allows me to have good customer service when assisting clients with product."

"Being knowledgeable of fashion trends and the products of brand in which I work for allows me to become the credible expert my clients need and trust to help them make final decisions on what to purchase."

"Honesty and integrity allow my clients to realize that It's not about the sale, but about meeting their needs."

"Being educated and working in the fashion industry allows me to assist others when choosing options that pertain to fashion."

"Communication is important when dealing with clients and retail team.  My ability to communicate with clients and my team in a retail operation has made for an ideal workplace and happy clients.



No comments:

Post a Comment